38,745 Likes 1,233 Dislikes
Please wear headphones.
Thank you to Hello Fresh for sponsoring this video. For $30 off your first week of deliveries, visit http://bit.ly/2r0KK9q and enter promo code YSAC30 when you subscribe.
ASMR (Autonomous sensory meridian response ) is an experience of tingling sensations that has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia. ASMR signifies the subjective experience of "low-grade euphoria" characterised by "a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin", commonly triggered by sounds. In this case you may feel more "high grade panic" or "medium grade annoyance" or "low grade indifference."
How to make potato latkes:
- buy some russet or Yukon Gold or starchy potatoes
- peel and shred them
- roll them up in your American Apparel T Shirt and squeeze the hell out of them. Really really squeeze out as much water as possible.
- chop a shallot or onion finely and mix it in
- walk across your glass board and retrieve your egg from your lego bag, then walk across your peanut shell topped board and then allow your eggs to say goodbye before cracking one in.
- put in some salt and pepper pepper pepper
- heat some oil in a pan, around 1/4 inch (canola, peanut, or something with a high smoke point)
- Spoon some latke shreds in there. Make it less thick than I did. One heaping tablespoon is enough.
- you can sort of flatten it out with the spoon or wangjangler
- cook until crispy brown on one side, then carefully flip until the other side is cooked
- serve with whatever you think will taste good with it, including nothing if that's your jam